Monday, May 30, 2011

Tweeting in Twitterland and Urban spooning

Local Chow is now on Twitter. I am a little new at linking all of this stuff so bear with me! It is a HUGE social media world out there! So many great links to cool things and cool people it throws my O.C.D and A.D.D into overdrive at warp speed! I also am starting to write some reviews on Urbanspoon so check that out as well! It is all under Local Chow.  Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day! We are in SLC Utah and it has been cold and rainy for 2 days.  I have secretly been enjoying it after months of sunshine and 80 degree weather. I am still an Oregonian and I and just not used to all of that sunshine! So we stayed in and I made a root vegetable beef stew with Guinness beer and watched movies it was perfect and delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment