Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Napa Valley/Update

We are staying in Vacaville CA just outside of Napa and its lovely but hot. Tomorrow we are heading to Napa for food and wine tasting and I am looking really forward to it! Generally things have been going really great and we have continued to get press.  We were told that we were 95% in on the HGTV House Hunters RV edition but haven't heard anything in the past two days but I am sure these things just take time.  I had a great interview/chat with a cookbook publishing company and it got me inspired to blog more. I have gotten in a bad habit of only writing when we get into a new town or leave it. So, I am turning over a new leaf as of today to blog daily!Also, I am going to post our videos of our audition for HGTV and a tour of our motor coach! So look for that in the video section.

No comments:

Post a Comment